Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by 247Backlinks, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your 247backlinks.info Account and Site. If you create a backlink project on the Website, you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your backlink project in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and 247Backlinks may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause 247Backlinks liability. You must immediately notify 247Backlinks of any unauthorized uses of your account, or any other breaches of security. 247Backlinks will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Contacting You. 247Backlinks will contact you via email at the email address you used when creating your account, from time to time. Upon registering to the Website you are agreeing to receive email messages from 247Backlinks. You can unsubscribe from these email messages at any time from within your account Control Panel on from the "Unsubscribe" button sent in every message.
- Refund Policy. There are absolutely no refunds on any products or services purchased from 247Backlinks. There is no need for a refund since everybody gets 1,000 free backlinks to try upon signing up.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate an account on this website, You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, the Content contained within your account. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
By submitting Content to 247Backlinks for inclusion on your backlink project, you grant 247Backlinks a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your URLs contained within the backlink project. If you delete Content, 247Backlinks will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by 247Backlinks or otherwise.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, 247Backlinks has the right (though not the obligation) to, in 247Backlinks' sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in 247Backlinks' reasonable opinion, violates any 247Backlinks policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in 247Backlinks' sole discretion. 247Backlinks will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. Optional paid services such as extra backlinks are available on the Website (any such services, an "Upgrade"). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay 247Backlinks a one time or monthly subscription fee indicated for that service. Payments will be charged as soon as possible on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a one time, monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
- 247Backlinks Renewal. Unless you notify 247Backlinks before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade that is being paid by way of subscription, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Subscription upgrades can be canceled at any time by logging into your PayPal account and disabling them.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As 247Backlinks asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located in 247backlinks.info violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify 247Backlinks in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). 247Backlinks will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all backlinks to the infringing material. 247Backlinks will terminate a visitor's access to and use of their account if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of 247Backlinks or others. In the case of such termination, 247Backlinks will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to 247Backlinks.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from 247Backlinks to you any 247Backlinks or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with 247Backlinks. 247Backlinks, 247backlinks.info, the 247backlinks.info logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with 247backlinks.info, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of 247Backlinks or 247Backlinks' licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any 247Backlinks or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. 247Backlinks reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. 247Backlinks may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. 247Backlinks may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your 247backlinks.info account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". 247Backlinks and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither 247Backlinks nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will 247Backlinks, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to 247Backlinks under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. 247Backlinks shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless 247Backlinks, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between 247Backlinks and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of 247Backlinks, or by the posting by 247Backlinks of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Toronto, Ontario. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of Toronto, Ontario law office of our choosing by no less than three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Toronto, Ontario, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; 247Backlinks may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
This agreement was last updated on: 2011-09-11